Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Westbound Go Train, Toronto

6 x 6 oil on board
I've always enjoyed train travel. There is still something romantic about the train. I'm sure there are many commuters who would disagree with this statement as they take the GO Train to and from work everyday. I travel the Go Train fairly often as I go back and forth to Toronto from my town west of the city. I rarely get tired of it.
This scene is from the train shed outside of Union Station. Passengers wait to get on the west bound train. I hope the current renovation doesn't completely change the industrial Victorian feel of iron posts and beams. 

1 comment:

J & B said...

Never have travelled on one of these,I would feel I'm
on holiday. Love the feeling you give with light shining
through and people waiting. By the way thank you
for showing our blog on your site!